GOING BACK TO JAKARTA IN 2022 | Exploring Kota Tua & Glodok
We are finally going back to Jakarta in 2022! We left Indonesia 2 years ago and are so excited to finally be back in the vibrant capital city of Indonesia: Jakarta!
In today’s episode we will be exploring Kota Tua, Jakarta’s Old Town, and Glodok, or Chinatown. We will start our day with some breakfast before walking through the streets of Kota Tua. After admiring the architecture in Kota Tua we head over to Glodok where we come across some busy markets and a beautiful temple before having some tea at Pantjoran Tea House!
We will be exploring Java for the next couple of weeks so be sure to subscribe to join us on our next adventure!
Episode 14 was filmed July 2022 in Jakarta, Indonesia
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/the.adventuresome
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The-A....dventuresome-1111744
• Blog: https://the-adventuresome.com/
• Copyright free music: https://artlist.io/Rob-3100915
• Wise debit card: https://the-adventuresome.com/go/wise
• Surfshark VPN: https://the-adventuresome.com/go/surfshark-vpn
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG:
• How much we spent traveling full time: https://the-adventuresome.com/our-travel-budget
• Our travel gear and resources: https://the-adventuresome.com/resources
• All places we stayed at so far: https://the-adventuresome.com/where-we-stayed
• Our latest blog posts: https://the-adventuresome.com/travel-blog
#Indonesia #Jakarta #Java #KotaTua
We’re Rob & Odette, two travelers with a passion for adventure, videography and photography. We met in Thailand in 2017 and have been traveling, and living, across the world together ever since. Follow us along on Youtube and Instagram or keep scrolling to read our latest travel tips, stories and detailed travel guides from all over the world. We hope our photos and videos will inspire you to not only book your next trip but also to be more adventuresome… to seek out new experiences, new destinations, and most of all new adventures! Read more about our story here: https://the-adventuresome.com/our-story